Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pics from Antique Mercantile Tent Sale

What a blast!!!!

 If anyone looks at this pic below and knows who I am talking about don't you think he could be Dr. Fasbinders twin?
These are two of the sweetest vendors in the mall. Going to look at his gardens this week and I will share some pics.


 88 degrees. 
The lady below in white t-shirt with her hair up is my daughter Amy.
 View from top floor.
Sold out fast.
 Next 2 pics are my booth.
I did 20% off today only.


 These 3 items below were my purchases, for the garden of course!
My fav is this  primitive childs chair I am using as a birdbath.
 Antique birdcage 
 Birdhouse made from pallet wood

Thats all for now :0)
Time to move the sprinkler.
Praying for rain tomorrow.
((((Hugs))))

4 comments:

  1. We sure do need rain, too!
    Looks like a fun time!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Earlene,
    Your sale looks like such a fun time!!!!! 88 degrees??? That would be sooooo welcome right now since we are in the triple digits......109 today!!!!! Glad people came out and you had some great sales!!! Love your purchases and they will look so great in your beautiful yard!!!! Also wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!!! You are so sweet!!! We are certainly older, but hopefully BETTER!!!! Take care and have a wonderful week!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi earlene!!!!

    Hope all is well! I am alive...LOL... Just not enough hours for everything anymore.. sigh... I can't even remember the last time I bought something prim,.. has to be last year at Holly Hills... hugs!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would have loved to shop at your booth Earlene, many goodies I saw. Love the wee chair, looks prim perfect as a birdbath. Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete