Sunday, September 11, 2011

Saturday Fun and a package in the mail

This Sampler came in the mail yesterday. I ordered it from Jenn at Taylors Farmhouse Attic. Thank you Jenn I love it and it looks perfect where I hung it.
I have another I ordered from her but the picture never turns out well .
Check out her selling blog, she has great items.

Prim Broom Doll


Cute little Halloween pillow isn't it?

I bought these covered books and doll at The Granary.


Bonnie and Maryann


If you ever get a chance to stop at this wonderful shop you won't be disappointed. 'Brettys' which was once a stone schoolhouse. We stopped here since it is on the way to The Old Granary in Quincy. tI ran into two friends I haven't seen in awhile which is always a treat. Picture above is their happy faces.
I also have some great pictures of my sisters porch that is finished and I
will show them later this week.


Blessing and prayers on this Sunday "9-11"

Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment