Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Check out these porch pics!

In May of this year I posted pictures of my sisters house and mentioned they were adding a screened in porch on the back of their detached garage. Well here it is and it turned out very nice! It is huge. She has had barbecues on it several times and it holds a dozen people comfortably and has even slept out on the hot summer nights. I tried to capture it in several shots.





The section of chain link on the left will be removed, the rest stays cause of the dog.





Love having dinner out here!








This is the chest I mentioned that my sister purchased at an estate sale 2 weeks


ago for 8.00. It is really old and looks great on her porch.

Have a great Rest of the week. Hasn't that full moon been spectacular!!!

Hugs everybody!

Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment