Monday, January 2, 2012

Changes and my new cupboard


One of my favorite dolls that I have had for a long time.
Like the way the box covers my stove knobs
~Drysink~
Couldn't figure what out to do with this table so it went in my pantry and turned out cute. My grandkids table and chairs are packed away in the basement.
I took this small pie cupboard off my bay window seat and moved it to this corner with the crocks...I like it.
I hung the rack back up after the Christmas decorations came down. It's a great mustard color. I collect mashers too.
I picked these up on Saturday. Cindy and I went to Blissfield and Maumee Antique Malls and had a great time. Went to dinner at Friendlys which is next to the mall. Have you ever eaten there? I love the food ( and ice cream).
I left my prim snowmen out and thought they looked cute in my trencher.
Do you like?
Sorry this first shot is so dark but isn't the beadboard front great. I love the look of beadboard...in fact I am having my kitchen walls done this Spring.
The color fits in great in this bedroom.
So far I am happy with the way I decorated it.
Great storage too.

Back to work tomorrow : 0 (
I have really enjoyed my 2 weeks off.
We had terrible winds here yesterday and today but hardly any snow fell. The west side of the state got blasted with a foot of it and I hope it stays there!
Thanks for visiting and have a cozy evening!
~Earlene~

No comments:

Post a Comment