Friday, January 4, 2013

Decorating Tip Help

I love this piece and am thinking about getting it but not sure where I would put it and how would I use it? What would you put in it? It's about 21 inches tall 11 inches wide.
I hope you all had a good day. Our company left this morning and I was off to my annual Mammogram appointment. Scary when they tell you they want to do and ultrsound...did it and all is okay...thank goodness! After,I did stop at an estate sale and picked up a really cute basket. After that I met 2 of my friends from work for lunch. Have you ever had an Appletini drink...very good. I had fish and chips for lunch. Back to work on Monday...these 2 weeks went by SSOOOO fast, but I caught up on much needed rest and relaxation. 2013 here I come. ~~Have a wonderful weekend~~ Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment