Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday project

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Sunday.
We had snow and rain and felt like staying in all day.
I signed up to do Amys at Bumble Bee Lane Valentine Swap and decided to pull out my hooking supplies. This is one thing I plan on swapping with a partner ( don't know yet) and I can't believe it has been 16 years since I have done this. Yikes! I hope it turns out good and using colors I had left over. I know I would like to get into hooking again, I do enjoy it, hard to sit so I have to get up many times. I will finish it by next weekend.
AND
I wanted to let you know Dawns husband Dick is making the piece for me on the last post I did so if anyone else would like one made go to Dawn at Holly Hills Primitives and request it and tell them I sent you. I have one blogger friend already who wants one. Dick does a wonderful job...you should see the furniture he makes!
~Have a wonderful week~
~~Earlene~~


No comments:

Post a Comment