Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fat Tuesday and I did not eat o n e packzi!!! Did you eat any?

I wanted to share my Saturday treasures. 4 of us got together at my house for lunch and took off to the antique mall in Blissfield. What a great time and lots of laughter. I want you to see the great items Brenda made and I bought every single one of them. She makes really cute items.
 Brenda made this adorable candle tin, grungy brown.
 This cute makedo scrubber and Sue made me the grunge bar of soap.
 Hung Brendas prim scoop on my cupboard door...cute hey!!!
 Yup, she made this too and the riser in the picture below this.


 I kept a Rosemary and it is sweet looking in this crock.
The black bunny I bought at Holly Hills Primitives.
Don't forget her show is this month on the 22nd of this month.
I will be working at it again and can't wait either!

Don't forget Daylight Saving Time starts this weekend.
I am off to one of my favorite shops this weekend, she is having her Spring Open House and I never miss it "The Old Granary"
Yes I am a prim shopaholic!!! I will admit it.
See you soon.
~Earlene~

PS....The guy that was on trial for CSC got convicted!! Good!
Justice served and got my jury duty debit card yesterday, a total of 22.50 for 4 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment