Monday, October 20, 2014

Cambridge City Indiana

On Friday Oct. 10th we headed south to Cambridge City Indiana Antique Fair . We took our time driving and enjoying all the Fall colors and didn't get to our destination until late afternoon.
We stayed at Lehman House B & B. Love staying at bed and breakfast. Checked into our room, went shopping and had dinner.
The fair started early Saturday morning ( I was out at 6 a.m LOL).
Saturdays weather was perfect!!!! Oh my what a selection!
 This sweet small mustard stand was my favorite find.
 The wood bucket was under it too so had to go with me.
 Great mustard wear and patina.
Loved this old Lantern

Sweet old birdhouse

 Zinc tub
 Lantern again.
I did find other smalls  ( spoons, wooden bowls, tin funnels) to add to my collection.
By noon we were ready to head home so took out time on all the back roads. Fall colors were ablaze!!!!


This Saturday spent the day with a friend and went to Blissfield Antique Mall and Maumee Antique Mall.
Had a blast!!!!! Of course dinner at Friendlys afterwards.
 Small old washboard
 Burlap runner
 2 new soap savers
Treen needle holder

Thanks for stopping by to visit me.
Hope you had a great weekend.

~Happy Monday~
Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment