Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I am still enjoying my porch!!!








The weather not so nice the last 2 days but starting today we will have a sunny warmer days. That means meals sitting on our porch.
Norm will be able to sit out and recuperate from his surgery tomorrow.
I have more yard work that I can do. I am hoping the corn is harvested soon so I can start collecting cobs for Jo and I want to use some at the Spring show in March.
Love my lighted trees. I like to see the bright orange for Halloween. I will switch to white lights for the rest of the year. It so dark this time of year and a little bit of lights helps with the blahs.

My cats sit and watch at this door....they are buddies now. I was hoping they would become friends so Jerry is not so lonely.
Spunky is growing FAST! Very funny how they chase and play with each other.

Happy Hump Day


No comments:

Post a Comment