Sunday, February 1, 2015

This is a railroad lantern I found in Clinton Tennessee on my trip .
Great mustard paint.

Old basket found in an antique store in Florida.


Primitive footstool from Clinton Tennessee

Old mashers I added to my collection found on my trip.

Great old twig basket I found last weekend in Ohio.
It will go in my yard this summer with geraniums in it.
My porch is getting pretty cluttered but some of this is going to the sale on March 21st. ( see my sidebar)

Prim turnip from yesterdays shopping trip to Dawns grand opening made by Tammy Jias.


Rusty pot found on my trip also. Using this to place near my fireplace I want to get someday.
So glad we are one month closer to Spring!!!!
Are you too?


Lots of snow expected here today so I plan on getting lots done in the house.

Super Bowl Sunday today!
What are your plans?

~Enjoy~

Earlene

No comments:

Post a Comment