Sunday, February 8, 2015

Where did the week go?

Only 4 more weeks to go and we turn the clocks forward 1 hour!!!
More daylight into the evening is fine with me.

Yesterday we had 40 degree weather which melted a lot of snow. I shoveled quite a bit and broke up ice that was mushy enough to lift and get it off the sidewalk. I noticed the tree buds are starting to plump out a little more and getting some color on the bark.
Tonight we have freezing rain, oh well, Spring will soon be here.
Planning on spending many hours gardening in my yard this year.




Picture below is my spring porch.




Picture below is my Spring garden.

All the other pictures from Pinterest.
I am so hooked on Pinterest right now.
It's like looking at pictures in a magazine with zero advertisements.
Do you all like Pinterest as much as I do?  

~ Have a wonderful week~






No comments:

Post a Comment