Saturday, November 19, 2016

Fridays shopping trip....

My friend Bobbie and I took off yesterday afternoon for Ohio to attend 2 open houses, The Grainery and Cornfield Primitives.
We had a great time! On the way home we stopped at Pat Catans store, never been to one and loved it. I wish we had one near us.
I managed to find 4 new treasures.

The bottom bench from Jamie at Cornfield Primitives.
I love the look of stacking them.

Chubby sweet snowman from Sandra, the Grainery.

Primitive tall tree, The Grainery.

Santa ornie from Cornfield Primitives.

It was 74 degrees in Ohio all day, perfect day.
Here also and today it is snowing!
We were lucky to have nice weather for such a long period.
I am so glad I got my outside decorating done.
~Enjoy your weekend~

8 comments:

  1. I was so bummed the shops did not open until 3 since I was passingly through Toledo earlier :( By the time we headed home they were long closed.
    Same crazy weather in Ohio. I drove home from my Chardon class a near blizzard this afternoon.
    Great buys.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing primitive finds! Love the old benches, and the Christmas finds as well. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your benches stacked. Let me know when you and Bobbie are coming, so I can be at the store. I don't usually work unless I know someone is coming. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving too! In fact Bob has not been there lately either as he has been tryong to get our bedroom done, we have a worker minding the store. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the treasures you found, Earlene! Wish I could have gone with you two!! Sounds like such fun. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some wonderful treasures! You ALWAYS do!!
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy seeing your treasures, love all of these Earlene.Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete